Capital and Strategic Investments
One-time contributions that have a significant impact on our community
In addition to annual contributions to a core group of community health and children’s education
nonprofits, the Napa Valley Vintners regularly makes significant investments in major initiatives and capital projects.
- Nearly $10 million to OLE Health, to build medical facilities that serve 1 in 5 Napa County residents at both its Pear Tree Lane location and new South Napa campus.
- $4 million to help construct Boys & Girls Clubhouses in American Canyon and Calistoga which, when complete, will serve nearly 1000 kids.
- A $1 million pilot grant to ensure every child in Napa County has access to health insurance.
- Nearly $5 million for the Napa Valley Early Learning Initiative, a pilot program designed to ensure every child enters kindergarten ready to learn.
- $2.5 million to help construct the Napa Valley Vine Trail.
- $10 million to establish the Napa Valley Community Disaster Relief Fund in the wake of the 2014 South Napa earthquake.
- A $2 million pilot grant for technology innovations for local school programs and to encourage project-based learning.
- $1 million to develop an integrated system for behavioral and physical health.