THE ULTIMATE NAPA VALLEY WINE UNIVERSITY
13 BOTTLES OF NAPA VALLEY WINE, AS NOTED
3-NIGHT STAY FOR FOUR COUPLES AT AUBERGE DU SOLEIL
WORLD OF WINE TASTINGS WITH THE COUNTRY’S TOP SOMMELIERS
DINNER FOR 8 AT AUBERGE DU SOLEIL
DINNER FOR 8 WITH AGUSTIN AND VALERIA HUNEEUS AND TOP SOMMS BY CHEF MICHAEL TUSK OF QUINCE
Join Quintessa vintners Agustin and Valeria Huneeus, Master Sommelier Larry Stone and Auberge du Soleil for the ultimate wine-and-food immersion weekend in Napa Valley September 20-23, 2013.
• Work the 2013 harvest and learn the fundamentals of winemaking with Quintessa winemaker Charles Thomas and take your turn blending.
• Learn the tasting tricks of the masters. Taste some of the world’s best wines from Napa Valley, Italy, Bordeaux, Germany and more with:
o Master Sommelier Larry Stone, Quintessa
o Master Sommelier Fred Dame, Court of Master Sommeliers
o Shelly Lindgren, owner and wine director of San Francisco’s A16 and SQPR restaurants
o Master Sommelier James Tidwell of the Four Seasons Hotels.
• Blind taste with the best and put your own palate to the test in the Sommelier Challenge.
• Delight in a gourmet dinner by Chef Michael Tusk of San Francisco’s Quince restaurant paired with the world’s top wines chosen by your Master Sommelier team at Agustin and Valeria’s home on the Quintessa vineyard.
• Enjoy a delicious evening at the restaurant at Auberge du Soleil prepared by award-winning Chef Robert Curry
• Cap the weekend off as VIP guests at Quintessa’s annual members-only harvest party overlooking Dragon’s Lake and the Quintessa estate.
• For your cellar, an etched and hand-painted imperial 6L of the stunning 2010 Quintessa and 12 bottles of the same wine in 750ml (standard) format.
• Luxuriate in world-class accommodations at the premier Auberge du Soleil and Napa Valley’s top-notch hospitality.
Dates are September 20-23, 2013
Airfare is not included.
12 x 750ml (Standard) 2010
1 x 6 Liter (Imperial) 2010