FANTASY BECOMES REALITY: THE VOICE
• 16 BOTTLES OF NAPA VALLEY WINE, AS NOTED
• 3 NIGHTS’ LODGING FOR 2 COUPLES AT MONTAGE BEVERLY HILLS
• TOUR AND TICKETS FOR 4 TO TAPING OF “THE VOICE” WITH PRIVATE SEATING
• PRIVATE VIP TOUR FOR 4 OF THE BACK LOTS AT UNIVERSAL STUDIO
• PRIVATE “ACCESS HOLLYWOOD” TOUR AND TAPING FOR 4
• LUNCH FOR 4 AT BOUCHON BEVERLY HILLS
• AIRFARE FOR 4 TO LOS ANGELES FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WESTERN UNITED STATECOURTESY OF WHEELS UP
• WINE DINNER FOR 4 AT JACOBSON ORCHARDS IN YOUNTVILLE CATERED BY CHEF MATTHEW ACCORINO OF SPQR IN SAN FRANCISCO
Contestants on “The Voice,” a popular television singing competition, find their fantasies become reality when they are selected as a winner. We feel quite certain that the winner of this lot will find own fantasies fulfilled as you fly to Los Angeles, where “The Voice” is filmed. There, privileges to be bestowed include a tour of and tickets to a taping of “The Voice” where you and your guests will be seated in a private VIP friends and family room immediately off stage or in the stage’s pit.
Other behind-the-scenes perks include the chance to sit in “The Voice” chairs and take pictures, and—depending on the taping schedule—the opportunity to meet a coach. Also to be enjoyed is a private VIP tour of the back lots at Universal Studios back lot where you and your guests will visit sets yet to be unveiled to the public, conducted by the director of “The Voice.” Radio and television host Billy Bush will also pitch in with his own private tour of “Access Hollywood” and you will attend a taping of that show.
This lot includes three nights’ lodging at the fabulous Montage Beverly Hills, along with lunch at Bouchon Beverly Hills. To make this lot even more inviting, you and your guests will enjoy private baking lessons and a signed book from James Beard award-winner Zoe Nathan of Huckleberry Bakery. Finally, the generous Hill family offers a wine dinner with the director of “The Voice” at Jacobsen Orchards in Yountville. This lovely repast will be catered by Chef Matthew Accorino of SPQR in San Francisco, a restaurant sought after for its Italian-inspired cuisine.
1 x 3L (Double magnum) 2011
Fender 60th Anniversary
1 x 1.5L (Magnum) 2004
1 x 1.5L (Magnum) 2005
Cody Ross SF Giants World Series
1 x 1.5L (Magnum) 2009
6 x 750ml (Standard) 201
6 x 750ml (Standard) 2011