From Napa Valley to New York: A Jewel of a Time with Alpha Omega Winery and Chopard
• 12 BOTTLES OF NAPA VALLEY WINE, AS NOTED
• 4 DAYS AND 3 NIGHTS’ LODGING FOR 2 COUPLES AT ALPHA OMEGA VINEYARD ESTATE
• CHEF’S TABLE DINNER FOR 4 BY 3-STAR MICHELIN CHEF CHRISTOPHER KOSTOW AT THE RESTAURANT MEADOWOOD
• ALPHA OMEGA PRIVATE CELLAR WINEMAKER LIBRARY TASTING
• VINTNER-HOSTED DINNER FOR 4 IN THE VINEYARDS WITH 2-STAR MICHELIN CHEF AND VIOLINIST
• WINE COUNTRY HELICOPTER TOUR OF NAPA FOR 4
• CHAUFFEURED MERCEDES TRANSPORTATION FOR 4 DAYS IN NAPA
• PRIVATE CONCIERGE SERVICE DURING NAPA VALLEY VISIT
• DOMESTIC, FIRST-CLASS AIRFARE FOR 2 COUPLES TO NEW YORK
• 3 NIGHTS’ LODGING FOR 2 COUPLES IN A 5-STAR NEW YORK HOTEL (SEPTEMBER 24-27, 2015)
• DINNER AT HARRY CIPRIANI PAIRED WITH ALPHA OMEGA WINES WITH CHOPARD CEO RALPH SIMONS FOR 2 COUPLES
• 4 TICKETS TO OPENING NIGHT OF THE NEW YORK METROPOLITAN OPERA SEASON
• OPPORTUNITY FOR 4 TO MEET OPERA STAR ANNA NETREBKO BACKSTAGE
• PRIVATE APPOINTMENT AT CHOPARD’S FLAGSHIP BOUTIQUE IN NEW YORK FOR 4
• 2 CHOPARD MERCHANDISE CREDITS (UP TO $ 20,000 EACH, SUPPORTING 50% PER PURCHASE)
ACT I: The Stage Is Set with Alpha Omega
Experience the finest of Napa Valley presented by Alpha Omega vintners Robin and Michelle Baggett. From the splendor of the Baggett’s Napa Valley estate, to your private chauffer and personal concierge, you will be delighted with unparalleled experiences to make the most of your Napa days. Alpha Omega’s Private Cellar is the scene for a library tasting with winemaker Jean Hoefliger. Hoefliger, along with winemaker Michel Rolland, utilizing Old and New World winemaking techniques, are masters at orchestrating and harmoniously blending multiple notes of terroir throughout the Napa Valley. The result is a wine that in its final brilliant cut is that of a highly collectible gem. Celebrated violinist Mark O’Conner along with a duet of two chefs, vintner host Robin and a surprise two-star Michelin chef will perform a culinary feast in the vineyards. The set continues to be dramatically staged as three-star Michelin Chef Christopher Kostow hosts you at his Chef’s Table at The Restaurant at Meadowood. Your soul will be moved as Chef Kostow directs his own perfectly scripted and choreographed opera. With its many intricate and dramatic parts, his masterpiece reveals itself with many precious jewels throughout your dining experience. As the crescendo continues, experience Napa Valley by helicopter. An encore ensemble of six stellar magnums for two couples will bring a lovely close to Act I.
ACT II: The Curtain Raises with Chopard
The magnetism of the faceted cascade of glittering lights at the Metropolitan Opera House draws you into the nostalgic glamour and opulent elegance that can only be felt during New York’s Opera Season.
Two couples will take center stage in New York from September 24th – 27th to celebrate their passion for the arts – classical music, haute joaillerie and culinary delicacies. Enjoy a three night’s stay in New York at a five-star hotel and dinner at Harry Cipriani paired with Alpha Omega wines with Chopard CEO, Ralph Simons. Experience the opera like a prima donna with four tickets to the opening night of Il Trovatore followed by a backstage toast with soprano star, Anna Netrebko. The weekend will hit a high note with private jewelry viewing appointments at Chopard and merchandise credits of up to $20,000 per couple.
12 – 1.5L (Magnum) various