Stonehedge Spring Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
- Spring Mountain is in the Mayacamas Range on the western edge of Napa Valley; rocky, well-drained soils impart a signature dark color to the grapes
- Rich, luscious fruit flavors of black cherry, raspberries, and dark chocolate are accented by smoky layers from 19 months of aging in French oak
- The mouth-feel is soft and elegant, leading to a long, lingering finish. Truly an ultra premium, small-lot wine with very limited production
- Truly handcrafted, all the way from hand-picked grapes to the gentlest methods of press, fermentation and bottling
- Grapes from the Spring Mountain District, one of the smallest and most prestigious appellations in Napa Valley
- Stonehedge Reserve, a pillar of the Smith-Anderson Wine Collection, has consistently received great reviews all around the world
Spring Mountain District
48 - 750ml (Standard) - 2013
Visit eauction.auctionnapavalley.org to join the bidding action.
Lots will begin closing at noon PDT on Sunday, June 5, 2016.