Making History in Downtown Napa
• 8 bottles of Napa Valley wine, as noted
• Reception for 8 at Ackerman House prior to a show at City Winey Napa
• Appetizers for reception, prepared by City Winery Chef Joseph Panarello
• Dinner for 8 on the private balcony at City Winery Napa
• 8 VIP tickets for a show at City Winery Napa
• Ackerman Family Vineyards wines paired with dinner at City Winery Napa
• Ackerman Family Vineyards wines during show at City Winery Napa
• Limo for the night provided by Napa Valley Wine Country Tours
• 4 deluxe king rooms at The Westin Versa Napa for a one night stay
• 4 Riedel Crystal decanters etched with Ackerman Family Vineyards logo
• 4 tickets to a City Winery Show in New York
• 4 tickets to a City Winery show in Chicago
• 4 tickets to a City Winery show in Nashville
• 1-year Vinofile membership at City Winery
A truly historic evening awaits you as you step into your beautiful new Mercedes Sprinter Limousine Bus and are whisked away to your own private reception at Ackerman Family Vineyards’ newly renovated and elegantly appointed 1888 Queen Anne Victorian appropriately named “Ackerman House.” This iconic historic mansion, built by the famed architect of the era, Luther Turton, is nestled in the heart of downtown Napa and is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. Enter the foyer of this completely restored grand old lady and learn the history of this famous house while enjoying delicious appetizers created by Chef Josef Panarello paired with several vintages of our limited production Cabernet Sauvignon wines.
After a tour and tasting of our boutique Coombsville appellation wines, you will be driven to Napa’s newest renovation of another historical building, City Winery Napa at the Napa Valley Opera House. Originally built in 1883, this historic venue has been completely renovated into Napa’s newest “hotspot” for entertainment. You will be treated to a private dining experience at City Winery Napa that includes VIP tickets for eight and dinner in the City Winery private dining area behind the stage, with access to the private balcony overlooking the Napa River. You will enjoy culinary creations by Executive Chef Joseph Panarello paired with Ackerman Family Vineyards wines during the show of your choice at City Winery Napa. Your evening will conclude with a relaxing night at the beautiful Westin Verasa Napa and includes four Deluxe King rooms, each with their own kitchenette and French Balcony, for a one night stay. All in all, this is an exclusive evening that offers the best of downtown Napa’s wine, food, and history!
This lot also includes eight magnums of Ackerman Family Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon and each guest will be allowed to choose their vintage. Additionally, each couple will receive our Riedel Crystal Decanter etched with the Ackerman Family Vineyards logo (four total). Your will also receive four tickets to a show at City Winery in New York, Chicago and Nashville along with a one-year Vinofile membership from City Winery.
This offer is valid from November 15, 2014 and must be completed by November 15, 2015 with mutually agreed upon dates by all parties.
8 x 1.5L (Magnum) 2003 - 2009
Bid on this lot