OLE Health - An exciting new investment – OLE Health's South Napa Campus slated to open in 2018 will serve more than 15,000 patients annually.
Recent Auction Napa Valley Grantees
We make grants from Auction Napa Valley proceeds to agencies within Napa County that are meeting a documented, demonstrated community need in the areas of community health and children's education.
Our goal is to invest deeply rather than broadly to have a meaningful, measurable impact on the community. The majority of grants support organizations providing programs for Napa County's neediest residents, focusing on strategies for prevention and early intervention.
Based on these priorities, NVV awards grants from its Community Support Fund to provide substantial and typically unrestricted funding to a core group of about 25 organizations that work within the long-term priorities.
Creating a Healthy Community
- Community Health Initiative Napa County
- OLE Health
- PDI Surgery Center
- Planned Parenthood
- Queen of the Valley Medical Center
- St. Helena Hospital
Enhancing the Emotional Health and Wellbeing of our Community
- Aldea Children & Family Services
- Family Service of Napa Valley
- Napa Emergency Women's Services (NEWS)
Building Stronger Families
- American Canyon Family Resource Center
- Cope Family Center
- Puertas Abiertas Community Resource Center
- Upvalley Family Centers
Promoting Safe, Happy, and Healthy Aging
Inspiring Our Youth To Succeed in School
- Aim High
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the North Bay
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Napa Valley
- Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Helena and Calistoga
- Child Start Inc.
- Community Resources for Children
- Napa CASA, A Voice for Children
- On The Move
- Summer Search North Bay
Initiatives and Capital Projects
Our giving model also provides for significant funds to major initiatives that fall within the long-term strategic priority areas that can meaningfully impact the community. This may include capital projects deemed to offer substantial benefit to the community. For example:
- Napa Valley Early Learning Initiative – a multi-year initiative with the goal of ensuring that every child in Napa County enters kindergarten ready to learn
- Napa Valley Vine Trail - a matching grant specifically to help build a hiking and biking trail from American Canyon to Yountville
- OLE Health – relocation and renovation of OLE Health’s St. Helena clinic
- Boys & Girls Club new Clubhouse in American Canyon – new location to serve more than 300 American Canyon kids
- Boys & Girls Club new Clubhouse in Calistoga – new location to serve more than 200 Calistoga kids